Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Your HP Solution Center Don’t Seems to Open and You Really need to scan something!

This just happened to me in the morning… I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the HP Solution Center at least 3 times but it still doesn’t open. I’ve searched online for any solutions; some say to download the latest version of Flash Player which I certainly did and other people suggested reinstalling the software which is what I did from the beginning, huh. The problem is still here and I really need to scan something very important! I do not have enough time to format my pc (I wonder if the problem is from my pc itself :s) and I cannot wait till I bought a new “All-in-one HP deskjet” haha…

Before doing anything, make sure your HP Deskjet is switched on and connected to your pc. So what I did is to go to “my computer”, look for the “HP Deskjet” icon, double click then select “Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard” then “OK” followed by "Next..." See pictures below:



The rest is very easy...you'll find your way ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment